Hey guys! I decided to make some gift guides for the holidays this year. :) Hope you get some inspiration and enjoy. :)
For your best friend…
1. Bath & Body Works Product or gift set- Who doesn’t like B&BW? :D That store is amaazziinng. A small gift set or just a product from the store could make a great gift.
2. Makeup- An eyeshadow palette, a lipstick set or any other makeup really.
3. Cute Phone Accessory- If your friend has an iPhone or other smart phone that cases are made for why not get her a really cute one? Or maybe some headphones that have cupcakes on them. :D I couldn’t find them in the Polyvore items, but a charm that you can stick into your headphone jack could also make a great present.
4. Victoria’s Secret PINK- They have a bunch of cute stuff that’s worth giving (and getting) even though it is kind of pricey.
5. Nail Polish- Enough nail polish is never enough. Why not get your friend a set of some mini nail polishes?
6. The Body Shop product or set- Basically same as B&BW. You could also get a gift card to there or any other store if you are really in a dead end and have no clue what to get!
7. Fluffy socks- A great way to keep cozy and keep your feet nice and toasty during the winter. They sell them in a lot of stores, especially now that it’s winter, so they should be easy to get your hands on.